Monday, July 18, 2011

By Prasetyo Pamungkas & Ratna Nana

She is the third best woman in the Universe, after Ximena and Yendi. She is also a very charismatic and congenial one, as she won the coveted Miss Congeniality award last year. Let's meet this Australian charmer - Jesinta Campbell - Miss Universe Australia 2010 and 2nd Runner Up of Miss Universe 2010!



1. Would you tell us about yourself?
I am an ordinary girl living an extraordinary life!!

2. What are you doing now after Miss Universe days?
Lots of exciting things! It's sad to hand the crown over however the future is bright and there are so many things to look forward to. I will travel to India in September for an exciting project and have some ambassadorship roles in the pipeline along with some personal business ventures.

3. What made you interested to join pageant?
The opportunity to expand my charity work and the chance to do something that was completely out of my comfort zone.


4. If you are given a chance to meet someone, who will it be?
I would love the chance to meet Richard Branson. He is a fantastic leader and business man and his charity work is admirable.

5. In your opinion in what role does a man add most to a woman - father, son or a partner?
A man can be all three.

6. There is a proverb said "The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water, but to walk on the earth." Your Comment?
I would think this would mean that you need to treat everyday as a blessing and make the most of every opportunity because life in itself is a miracle.


7. Have you been in Indonesia?

I have never been to Indonesia before and would love to visit one day…maybe for a holiday sometime.

8. What is the craziest experience that you ever had?
Competing in The Miss Universe pageant was definitely one of the most exciting and crazy experiences in my life to date. I got the chance to meet some amazing individuals from all around the world and each day presented me with a new challenge. It is an experience I will never, ever forget.


9. Do you believe in miracle?
Yes, everyday is a miracle….Life is a miracle.

10. Last but not the least, what is your message to all your Indonesian fans?
Thank you so much for all of your love, support and encouragement along my journey as Miss Universe Australia. All of the beautiful messages I receive do not go by unnoticed. I feel blessed to have such supportive fans.
0 Komentar di Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer