Tuesday, July 12, 2011

By Dyra Agus Prasetyo


1. Would you tell a lil bit bout your self
My name is Elizabeth Heinen. I have five wonderful sisters, and I have travelled all around the world. I enjoy dancing, cheerleading, and being with my friends and family.

2. Why did you take apart in Miss LA Teen USA? Does it bring a better life opportunity for ya?
I actually started pageants that very year. I watched one and decided that it looked like a lot of fun and it can open so many doors; therefore, I tried. It brought me so many opportunities such as photoshoots, travelling, representing my state, and making a difference.

3. Which one serves more in you life, your education, experiences, or you title?
They all serve a purpose in my life. I am who I am because of my education, experiences, and title.


4. Could you tell us, how Louisiana looks like?
Louisiana is shaped like a boot covered with beautiful farmland, marshes, rivers, bayous, our waterways are filled with alligators, and our rice fields and filled with fabulous crawfish. It is a state with amazing culture.

5. What is the trend in your state that still influence you today?
In South Louisiana where I live, people are kind, friendly, and helpful. I have grown up practicing these things.



6. According to you, what is the biggest contribution that all Teenagers can do to develop their country / environment ?
Teenagers can help our environment by recycling, planting trees, and going green. We need to develop our country with pride because we are the future.

7. After passing your crown later, what would you do? Interested in competing to Miss division or another teen pageant?
After I pass my crown, I will continue focussing on school to better my education in hopes of becoming a doctor some day. I would like to attend LSU and be a golden girl. I definitely want to continue pageants because I love them so much. I will definitely be back for Miss.


8. Who is your idol? do you believe that today's superstars a suitable as a good role models for every teen?
My idol is my mother because she has helped me grow into the person I am today. I believe some are, but we should be individuals and not follow in their paths.

9. The last one, do you think your self as the citizen of your state, your country or the world?
I am a citizen of the world because because we are all on the earth together.

0 Komentar di Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer