Wednesday, May 25, 2011

By Dyra Agus Prasetyo

So many women are failed to break "The Delaware's Curse" Do you believe that this woman would break it up? Here the interview with the state of Delamarva Peninsula, Katie Hanson Miss Delaware USA 2011



1. Could you tell us a lil bit about yourself?
I am 20 years old and am a full time student study criminal justice at the university of de! I intend on becoming a state trooper

2. If you showed me around your state (county, city, community, etc.), where would you take me? Why?
I would take you to Dover because not only is it the capital of de but it has an emmence amount of history there, and above all it is beautiful there!

3. Can you describe to us about Delaware looks like?
The part of Delaware that I live in is very populated with people and businesses, however, the more south you go the more rural it is. The southern part of Delaware is known for its chicken farms!




4 .Why were you interested to participate in Miss Delaware USA Pageant? Do you believe in Delaware's curse at Miss USA?
I have been interested in this pageant since I was a young girl and watch miss usa on t.v. I am very well aware of the delaware's curse and I intend on breaking that this year! Its time to show my country who Katie Hanson is!

5. In your point of you, how should a Miss USA be ?
A Miss USA should be a role model to all kinds of people across her country, as well as others. Its important to stay positive and act appropriatly because as Miss USA, you are in the spot light no matter what.



6. In some countries, a woman isn't allowed wearing swimsuit in a public, do you think the swimsuit round is derogatory to women?
I don't think the swimsuit portion of this pageant is derogatory to women at all. I am proud of my body and I work hard to keep it in shape. Wearing a swimsuit just showcases all that I have worked so hard for!

7. If you are given a dollar , what would you do with it?
If I was given a dollar I would probably go to Dunkin' Donuts and indulge myself in buying an iced coffee (I love those)

8. What is the craziest thing that ever happened in your life?
The craziest thing that has ever happened to me was when my house was struck by lightening and burned down. I lost a sufficient amount of memories in that fire, but the important thing is that my loved ones are still with me. Thank God for that.



9. If you could be on the cover of any magazine, which would you chose and why?
If I could be on the cover of a magazine I would have to choose Sports Illustrated. I am a very active individual and that magazine would reflect all of my hard work that I have done to my body to keep it looking flawless.

10. The world seems to be smaller, do you think of yourself first as the citizen of Delaware, USA, or the world?
I see myself as a resident in the state of Delaware but also as a proud American who intends on representing her country well.



Hope this helps Indonesian Pageants!
~Katie Hanson
ps. thanks for voting for me! Please continue! I need to break this curse =)


0 Komentar di Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer